JP Vidhya Kendra – A school following traditional teaching methods and had the perception of a government school, both in appearance and processes followed, took a right step towards prosperity by partnering with Paryanta management consultancy.
How was it before?
The school was out dated in its way of teaching and could not compete with new entrants due to the following reasons:
1. Poor infrastructure and perception as low grade school
2. Old teaching methods
3. Person driven organization
4. No effective marketing
What are the changes?
Several steps were taken to improvise the school both in appearance as well as in their processes. Few that are worthy of mention are as follows:
1. Infrastructure development including kids play area, garden, front view upgrade, etc.
2. Implementation of activity based learning.
3. Mixture of Montessori curriculum, role play for active learning for kids.
4. Process driven organization
5. Marketing activities such as advertising, relationship management.